Friday, April 16, 2004

Work and renos

What a frantic couple of days these last few days have been!!!

Two days ago I got word from my work that a painter is coming in and will be painting the entire library! Can you imagine it? All of the books and shelves need to be taken down and the books have to be taken off the shelves, plus all the posters and other stuff and the twenty year old blutac has to be removed and that stuff don't come off with a jack hammer!!!

I have rung everyone I can think of and tried to get everyone possible to come and help but there is only 4 of us that can come. Heaven forbid that we should need any REAL work done!

Anyway to cheer me up I have decided that I need to take a cake and not just any old cake but Luscious, rich, chocolate laden, delicious, Chocolate mud cake!!! Of course that means that I have to do some baking....shame that!....and that's all a girl needs is an excuse to make the most calorie laden cake she can think of.

I found some good sites though, All Recipes had a great range of good looking cakes, iChef had a great Amaretto Cheesecake recipe, Nestle Baking had lots of choc cake recipes, but lets face it they are one of the biggest chocolate suppliers! And this one looks great too!

Well that's all for me tonight, I have an appointment with the kitchen!

ta, ta!

No comments: