Friday, September 30, 2005

The Fool from Kaleidostar

My kids and I are going mad over this great show we have discovered!

Kaleidostar!!!


I even love it which is saying something as it is made by the same people that made Sailor Moon, and I am not the biggest fan of that one.

A quick run down of what it is about... Sora is a 16 year old (I think) Japanese girl who flies to America to take part in an audition for Kaleidostage, a Circ De Soleil style circus.

She misses the audition and the story just runs from there. There are lots of other loveable characters in the show. Most adorable being Ken who is in love with Sora.

But I would have to say that my most favourite character has to be The Fool, the Spirit of the Stage. He is so stylish, full of himself and just great! I can see dolls of him because he is so gorgeous. Well, at least I would buy one if there were any here in Australia.

No comments: