Monday, November 07, 2005

Yes I have been quizzing again!!!

I know it's such a silly little thing to do but I just love em!!!

Here's the latest I have done:

Carefree

You're just the happy go-lucky type. You might have
your pet peeves, but other than that, you're
mainly calm. Blending in with your
surroundings, you're the type of person who
everyone likes. Usually it's you who cracks
jokes at social gatherings - after all,
laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes you
pretend to be stupid, but in all actuality, you
could be the next Einstein.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla


This one's great and quess what??? She even looks like me.....well if you take away the blonde hair and have short dark curly hair with a blue streak, and add green eyes, and I've got a feeling that I'm bustier than her LOL the funky glasses are just right though!

But you get the point, yes???



DarkMagic

Dark magician. You love the dark because of it's
beauty and just the life that no-one else sees.
Mysterious, calm, quiet... But that doesn't
mean you're not friendly!



What kind of dark person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well this one is just plain cute, which is a word I seriously don't use around myself. I am not cute!!!

No comments: