Monday, November 07, 2005

Well it's that time again!!!!

Yes that's right Shannon has been on one of her funks again!

I have been having quite a lot of trouble doing things these days, just getting out of bed is often more of a hassle than anything. Like today, I woke up with this massive headache and could barely move without my head pounding. So, what do I do??? Stay in bed of course!!! And then when it finally goes away I stay in bed as there is no real reason to get up.

BAD!!!
BAD!!!
BAD!!!

There is a reason for it of course, just it's not a pretty one. I have depression and it seriously fucks up my day. So I try to do things that are fun and think of fun things to do just to make the day a little sunnier.

This is why I don't post here as often as I would like to. I have this then about writing about things in my life. I don't see most of my life as being particularly fantastic and have a thing about writing about ordinary things that happen daily, but because they are ordinary to me doesn't mean that they are to anyone else. But I don't think that writing about them is a particularly great thing to do. Also writing about how crap things are or I feel is not a subject that I would like to read about and also being a very private person, I find it very difficult to put such personal thoughts down in a public sphere where anyone could read them.

So I'm trying to get over this bug of mine and work on something that is positive for all of us!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

Toodles!!

No comments: